1. I admitted that I'm a bit of an aficionado on the Manson Family; What is your eccentric curiosity?
I am completely obsessed with women that go crazy and commit crimes. There's a show called "Snapped" and I absolutely love it. It profiles women who commit crimes after they've been wronged or sometimes just after they've gone a little nutso. I think my husband is a little creeped out about my every Sunday Snapped Marathons though.
2. Most people would be shocked to hear that I can _____/ I cannot ______. Choose one, or answer both. Whatever floats your boat!
I cannot ride a bike! That stupid saying - It's like riding a bike, you never forget, is a complete load of BS. I was able to ride a bike when I was like 10. Can't do it anymore. My husband made me prove it to him and I ended up riding/falling right into a ditch. True Story!
3. List a song that makes you laugh and one that makes you cry.
Laugh - Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith...mainly because everytime I hear it, I think of how my kids break into the chorus every Sunday during silent prayer time at church.
Cry - God Blessed the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts....my sister in law sang that at my wedding. I cried then, and I cry every time I hear it.
4. If you had a hired hand to do just one thing for you all of the time, what would their duty be?
This is an easy one - I would used my hired hand to keep everyone out of the bathroom everytime I go in there. Every.single.time.
5. There's still a part of me that dreams about becoming a __________ someday, even though it's complete bullshit and never going to happen.
An actress. Although it's never going to happen, it doesn't stop me from preparing my Oscar speech every year!
6. You've been given an all-inclusive trip to one place, anywhere in the world, and could bring 1 guest. Where would you go and who would you take with you?
I would take my husband on a romantic Sandals all inclusive vacation. Just us. Doesn't matter where, as long as it's warm, has white sandy beaches, and clear blue water. Oh and margaritas.
7. If you were a character in a James Bond movie, what would your character's name be?
Agent Double O Sparkle
8. List 3 of your guilty pleasures in life.
1. Watching The Bachelorette and Pretty Little Liars and pretty much anything on MTV.
2. Leaving work early to go shopping...all by myself.
3. Twilight. Go Team Edward
9. What's the best and worst thing about the community you live in?
Best - I love the community activities: community Easter egg hunts, movies in the park, Homecoming parades, Friday Night Lights, festivals, ect.
Worst - We don't have a Hobby Lobby. I would really love a Hobby Lobby!
10. The older I get, the more I ___________.
worry. I worry about things that I never worried about before. I worry about my kids and their future. I worry about my husband. I worry about other kids that I don't think are getting the love and attention they deserve. I worry about natural disasters and the zombie apocalypse. I used to be pretty laid back, but I'm definitely a worry wart these days!
11. What's the punchline to your favorite joke? Just the punchline.
Because people are just dying to get in!!!
O.K. - So here's the deal....I subscribe to all my favorite blogs by email and I'm pretty lazy so if you are reading this right now, and you have a blog...consider yourself tagged! Copy the questions below into your own blog, answer them and come up with questions of your own and then tag people...or just be lazy like me! Happy Blogging!
1. If you could meet one living celebrity, who would it be?
2. If I were to give you a million dollars right now, what is the first thing you would do with it?
3. What's your favorite breakfast food?
4. What's the first item on your DVR?
5. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
6. How many hours of sleep do you normally get at night?
7. Think about one person that you can't stand. List what you think their 3 worst qualites are.
8. What's your favorite recipe?
9. Spiderman or Batman?
10. Name the most exciting place you have ever visited.
11. If you could choose any other name for yourself, what would it be?