Thursday, January 12, 2012

Challenge Thursday

From the beginning of starting this blog, and I've wanted it to be more than just words. I don't expect every post to be life changing but I want each post tomean something. So in my attempt to write something meaningful in a short time I have decided that Thursdays are going to be my challenge days. I post a challenge and then report my results the next week, and along with the next challenge. So here is your mission if you choose to accept it:

Send a minimum of one card or note in the mail to someone that has touched your life or that you are thankful for. Remember the minimum is one, but you can send as many as you like. I will be sharing my own results next Thursday.

You may be surprised but a little act of thoughtfulness can make a huge difference in someone's life.

Kindness is a yellow umbrella covering the rainy days of life.
---Annie Engstrom


1 comment:

  1. awesome idea! Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most or go unnoticed until later....then you realize what a great impact it had on you.

    ReplyDelete