Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Anniversary

Today would have been my Grandpa and Grandma Beasley's 68th wedding anniversary.  Can you imagine, 68 years?  They were married February 28th, 1944.  I'm going to keep this incredibly simple tonight, because I've reminisced all day to myself about what wonderful people they were.  I miss them terribly but I am sure that they are celebrating in heaven tonight.  I can only hope that someday I'm celebrating 25, 30, 40, and 50 plus years of marriage.  Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!






This is my last post for February - however, tune in tomorrow, because there will be a special guest!  We're trading blogs for the day so make sure you check in with us both! 

It's been a good month and even though I didn't write every day like I had planned, I'm happy with the results.  I've gotten a lot of great feedback and it honestly means the world to me when someone says "Hey - I'm missing your blogs!"  So, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that keeps reading.  I can't promise a grand slam every time I write but I can promise I'll keep trying!  You guys ROCK!! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sweet!

    Who are you blog-swapping with for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you start something like this Tiffanie? Do you have control over who can view it?

    ReplyDelete